The procedure for the purchase of property in Spain
For the purchase of property in Spain you need to choose a reliable agent to work with the Spanish real estate. To prepare the necessary documents for the purchase (see. Below). Fly to Spain for at least 5-7 days to get acquainted with real estate options, choose the option you like.
✔ Make cash, plastic card or by transfer from an account in a Russian bank on behalf of the seller up to the reserve from the 3000 6000 euros (which is included), and get your hands on a preliminary agreement the reservation object.
✔ Open an account in a Spanish bank and transfer him the necessary amount for the purchase of real estate (minimum of 30% of the cost of housing).
✔ Get tax NIE number of a foreigner. He is required to activate an account in a Spanish bank.
✔ Assign convenient for both you and the date of signing the main seller of the real estate purchase contract. If you are buying a resale property in Spain, before signing you need to take a bank check in the amount equal to the value of the property, with the exception of previously entered the reserve. When buying a new property you need to take a bank check for the remaining amount specified in the preliminary contract with the developer. As a general rule to the signing of the basic contract it is 50% of the cost.
✔ When signing the main contract of sale (Escritura Publica de Compraventa) in the presence of a notary is an exchange of a bank check for the keys to your property in Spain.
Documents required for opening a bank account in Spain:
1. International passport
2. Certificate of employment indicating your name, position and salary
3. Information on the income of physical persons (a maximum of 2 years) in Russia is 2 PIT.
- If you want to open a bank account for two, it is necessary to provide a marriage certificate and you can provide a certificate of the income of the spouse / spouse.
The account will be open and available for the receipt of funds, but is not available for withdrawal until the presentation of the NIE.
* If you do not work officially and can not provide a certificate from the employer, the suit any proof of income - where the money for the purchase: the agreement of sale of real estate, car, garage, it is still something, the main thing that was the legal origin of the confirmation of funds - so require all Spanish banks.
Documents required to obtain a NIE
1. A completed application form with the indication of personal data.
2. international passport
3. 2 3 color photos on 4 cm
4. Copy or reverse your plane tickets
5. Preliminary agreement redundant property in Spain
6. Extract from the bank, which proves the existence of buying housing required for this money (at least 30% of the cost of housing)
How to transfer money to your bank account in Spain?
1. Transfer money from your account in a Russian bank.
You can do this in two ways:
1a. Through online banking details on your account - they'll give you a Spanish bank in the international IBAN format.
1b. Come to the office of the bank in Russia and order the translation into your bank account in Spain, presenting * Notification to open an account abroad.
* According to Russian legislation, every citizen of Russia with the opening of a bank account in another country is obliged to notify his tax office within 30 days. None of the Russian bank will transfer money from your account in any bank of Russia on your bank account in Spain as long as you do not show them a "Notice of opening an account with a bank located outside the territory of the Russian Federation" signed and sealed by the tax authority.
What do I need to do?
1. Download Notification of opening a bank account located outside the territory of the Russian Federation.
2. Print it in 2-copies, fill in your details and bank account open an account in a Spanish bank account and include them in their tax residence. There you are obliged to put the stamp and signature of at 2-copies. 1 remain in the tax service, 1 you show the bank in Russia, where you opened the account when'll make a request to transfer money to an account in a Spanish bank with notice that the bank will remove the copy and the original will be given to you. It must be done in all 1 time, all future transactions made without the notice.
2. Husband makes transfer from Russia to account in Spain, wife - Or on the contrary, most importantly kinship, then the tax office is not required to notify. It is under the Russian legislation is regarded as a relative care .
3. You can put the cash into the account being in Spain, Bringing cash with them on the plane. Remember that without a customs declaration to carry on the plane over 10 000 1 $ on the person can not. With the declaration, you can carry on the plane any amount, but you must have documents proving the origin of the money (the contract of sale of real estate, vehicle, services, etc.)
You can also make a power of attorney to the person close to you to carry out banking transactions on your behalf.
In some areas of Orihuela Costa (that are the responsibility of the military authorities) is also required Certificate of no criminal record. Where you can pre-order and get the community to the police. Then it assure Apostille that for Russian citizens put in the Russian Federation Ministry of Justice (MOJ Russia).
Interesting articles about real estate in Spain
- Documents needed for buying a property in Spain
- Questions and answers about life and holidays in Spain
- Terms of banks on the mortgage for those wishing to buy property in Spain
Question from Vladimir from Moscow: "Hello. Can I as a non-resident to buy an apartment in Spain? "
Realtor Margaret: "Yes, of course. Most of the citizens of Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus and other former CIS countries who are buying property in Spain - European non-residents "
0.99MB / 0.00097 sec